Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Baby Watching

Ethan Bear is so good with feeding himself now and manages some tricky textures much better than I think I would.  I can't get over how much he has been eating in the past few days.  He seemed to go off his food a bit before the teething kicked in but how he can't get enough!  I had a funsize (whatever that means!) apple from Aldi earlier and took a bite out then offered it to him.  He's still quite little for handling something that size well (it kept tumbling out his hand when I gave it to him) so I held it in front of him and he ate most of it pretty quickly.  He is also loving oranges at the moment.  The first time I gave him one (with peel still attached, chopped into a slice) he tried to eat the peel but he has worked out that's not good and chomps very skillfully on the fruit now before dropping the remains over the high chair.  This is the start of the deliberate dropping, I hope it doesn't become too much of a nightmare!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment