Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Thursday 21 October 2010

Soup

Have been having a lot of soups lately which are all just variations on a theme and very easy hence not posting many recipes!  Once you have done one vegetable soup you can do them all so have some fun adapting the recipes I have posted with whatever vegetables you have in the fridge or see are in season where you live.  I did a carrot and leek one tonight (where I just added some stock and blended down a bit) for tomorrow and used it as a sauce with pasta for Stevo for work tomorrow and Ethan's lunch.  I used the shell pasta as the sauce gets stuck in the inside so it's easier for Ethan to eat. 

Just a quick update.  The soup worked well as a pasta sauce and Ethan ate it tonight and loved it.  I would make the pasta more al dente next time though as it kept sliding out of Ethan's hands! 

No comments:

Post a Comment