Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Monday 25 October 2010

Home Made Challenge

Once Stevo gets paid (Friday...it can't come quick enough!) and we have enough money to go shopping I am going to set myself the challenge of doing completely home made food for a fortnight.  I am going to bake some bread rolls, crackers, pretzels etc to accompany soups,dips and meals and see how I get on.  I love cooking but it will require some organising to make sure I have home made snacks ready for when I'm out and about with little bear.  Ethan seems a bit disinterested in rice cakes etc at the moment anyway and although they aren't bad for him I would like to be serving him things that I know exactly what went in them and how healthy they are.  It will be a bit of fun anyway and hopefully inspire me more in my cooking and baking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment