Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Loaded Spoon

Ethan has always been fascinated with spoons...plus any other cutlery for that matter but today is the first day he has really used one well.  I found some baby rice in the cupboard and so I thought I would give him a bit with some sultanas in to practice his spoon skills with.  It's a great consistency for self feeding with a loaded spoon as it's so sticky (I put more rice to less milk than stated on pack to make it like rice pudding). I didn't give him much but he shovelled it in well before abandoning the spoon in favour of his trusty fingers which are much less hassle! Seeing how much he has come on with his hand to eye coordination has made me think I should be trying Ethan with spoons at most meals now.  I'm very proud of little bear today.  Poor litle mite was screaming in the middle of the night with his teething but you wouldn't know it today and he's passed another developmental milestone.  He's a clever little cookie.    

No comments:

Post a Comment