Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Fast Food

I don't know about you, but I love it when bananas have got a bit brown and are sweeter and mushier.  I have given firmer, less ripe bananas to Ethan and he hasn't seemed that taken, can't say I blame him! So  I was at a loss to know what to do with a very ripe one of them so Ethan could have a go at eating it this morning.  I gave him a bit with the banana skin still on and the flesh slipped out and he was left chewing the skin looking confused.  So I got a corn thin, snapped it in half and squashed some banana in the middle.  This was a big success.  Okay, the banana and corn did not remain a neat little sandwich for long and soon there was banana here and corn thin there, but it meant some did make it into Ethan's mouth!  After that I went to the green grocers and got a punnet of raspberries.  He had a good go at these but the old mushy soft fruit issue happened again and a lot is all over his buggy now.  As soon as we got home from our walk his clothes all went in the washing machine and he seemed much happier in just a nappy anyway...means he can speed around the floor quicker!  If I didn't know better I'd think he was smearing food on his clothes on purpose so he can be natural and free!

Breakfast today was cream cheese on oatcakes and dinner is going to be Courgette Torte which is a mexican dish kind of like quiche but without the pastry.  If it goes well I will post recipe and a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment