Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Alfresco dining the BLW way!

Saturday 11 September 2010

Woo Hoo!

Lost 3lbs since last week and just had a yummy home made pizza for tea and still stayed within my daily calorie allowance.  Ethan loved the pizza.  I put grated carrot, broccoli and cherry tomatoes plus lots of cheese on for the topping  but he seemed to love the doughy base the best.  I put a bit less salt and sugar in the mix and it seemed absolutely fine so that's good to know!

Ethan was really not interested in broccoli at all yesterday but loved it today...guess that goes to show it's best not to assume baby doesn't like something just because they don't like it at that particular time.  My fiance Stevo was agreeing saying he thought about having one of the walnut whips I had bought from M & S earlier but decided he didn't feel like it.  I reckon I always feel like chocolate though!  My favourite film as a child was Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.  I used to watch it religiously every Saturday morning and knew every single line of dialogue and song.  Then my mean siblings stole the betamax tape and hid it and that was the end of that.  My chocolate addiction was only just starting though.  I have so many fillings from my sweet tooth though and don't want Ethan to end up with a mouth full of metal or whatever that white stuff is they make fillings out of now.  I'm probably a bit like a reformed smoker in the way I care so much about stopping Ethan from becoming a comfort eater like myself.  It's hard for me though as I have given up booze and fags and caffeine so my only vice is chocolate...don't want to be too virtuous or I may end up not recognising myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment